Public Safety Comments
1) Smoke detectors are recommended in bedrooms,
basements, and all common areas.
2) Carbon monoxide detectors in the 1st and 2nd floor areas.
Note: Carbon monoxide is lighter than air.
1) Have a safety home kit to include:
- flashlight with spare batteries
- portable radio with spare batteries
- canned food, etc.
- extra supply of required medicines
2) The Federal Government advises to have sufficient supplies
for least 72 hours per household.
3) Special broadcasts will be made on local radio stations.